Electronic Display Screens in the Pryzbyla Center
There are three 42" information screens in the Pryzbyla Center. They are used to display slides about upcoming CUA events, university-wide announcements, news, and information regarding programs which take place on campus. The Office of Pryzbyla Management routinely approves all announcements appearing on these screens. CUA departments, offices and recognized student organizations are eligible to post announcements. Announcements from conferences, vendors and other organizations will be considered on a case-by case-basis.
1. Submissions are received through email via email@example.com
2. Submissions should be provided as JPEG files.
3. Slide text should be at least 28 point in size
4. Slides should contain no animation
- Since your slide is only on the screen for no more than five seconds at a time, clarity and brevity make it most effective
- Your goal should be to share the most important information about your event or announcement
- Slides that are difficult to read are usually ignored
- Generally it takes one business day to approve and post a slide
- The focus for an event slide should be on the event title, date, location and time
- The focus for an announcement slide should be limited to three bullet points or less
- Events or announcements with more information should include a reference to a website with more information
As we continue to work on improving this service, we would appreciate hearing any feedback you would like to share concerning your experience with the display screens. To share feedback, or if you have any questions about the display screens, please contact the Office of Pryzbyla Management at 202-319-5615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.