Popcorn Machine Rental
A popcorn machine is available for rental by CUA departments, offices, and recognized student organizations at a nominal cost. In general, the popcorn machine may be used for Pryzbyla Center events only. The department, office, or organization borrowing the equipment assumes all liability for the care and operation of the loaned equipment and will be responsible for reimbursement for any damages incurred.
- The popcorn machine rental fee is $25 per event
- Three packs of popcorn and oil are provided
- Additional popcorn and oil may be purchased from CPM for a cost of $2.50 per pack
- Popcorn bags may be purchased at 50 for $5
- Equipment must be picked up and returned to the Pryzbyla Center Information Desk
- Requests for this equipment are due five business days prior to your event and may be made at events.cua.edu
- Rental reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis
- Payments are made through inter-departmental transfer of funds
- Requests for the use of the popcorn machine outside of the Pryzbyla Center will be considered on a case-by-case basis; Note: an additional fee may be charged for this service
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Pryzbyla Management at 202-319-5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.