We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2013 positions. Students play a vital role in providing support for the many functions and services provided by the Office of Conferences and Pryzbyla Management. A variety of fun filled, exciting opportunities exist for students interested in:
- Gaining valuable job experience
- Developing leadership skills
- Shaping the campus community
- Earning extra money while attending school
- Flexible scheduling
- Learning about CUA and Washington D.C.
- Developing skills that will assist you in obtaining a job after graduation
For more information about these positions check out the job descriptions to the right or give us a call at 202-319-5291.