The Office of Events and Conference Services oversees and manages the Edward J. Pryzbyla University Center and the programs, services and facilities that support the CUA community as well as university guests, prospective families and external groups. These include:
- Edward J. Pryzbyla University Center management
- Event set-up and space management
- Information services
- Technical services
For additional information, please refer to the links at the left or contact our office. For staff, faculty and student scheduling of space in the Pryzbyla Center, please see the link: events.cua.edu
To learn more about reserving space in the Pryzbyla Center or elsewhere on campus for groups outside the university please see: conferences.cua.edu or call 202-319-5291
Learn more about our staff and our mission and vision below.
Assistant Director for Events and Operations
Assistant Director for Scheduling
Office of events and conference services
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
PRYZBYLA uNIVERSITY CENTER
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sun. - Thurs. 7 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Fri. - Sat. 7 a.m. - 2 a.m.
The Office of Events and Conference Services supports the University community by optimizing campus facilities, services, and resources to foster a vibrant environment for The Catholic University of America and its constituents.
Events and Conference Services staff strive to:
- Strengthen the undergraduate and graduate experience by developing student staff opportunities that offer comprehensive skill sets to provide high-quality, responsive and effective service, consistent with Catholic social teaching and the value of human work;
- Provide superior services hosted in hospitable, campus-centered facilities;
- Benefit students and grow institutional assets by practicing responsible financial and facility stewardship;
- Generate a broader understanding for the most effective uses of campus facilities and resources through collaboration and educational outreach.