The Office of Conferences and Pryzbyla Management manages a variety of programs, services and facilities that support the CUA community as well as university guests, prospective families and external groups. These include:
- Edward J. Pryzbyla University Center management
- Co-curricular events and space scheduling
- Information services
- Conference services
- Technical services
- Large format printing
- Summer housing for CUA students
- Intern housing for non-CUA students
- Web registration and sales
- All video and editing related services
For additional information, please refer to the links at the left or contact our office. Learn more about our staff and our mission and vision below.
Assistant Director for Events and Operations
Conferences and Client Relations Coordinator
Video Production Coordinator
Conferences and Pryzbyla Management
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
PRYZBYLA uNIVERSITY CENTER
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sun. - Thurs. 7 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Fri. - Sat. 7 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Conferences and Pryzbyla Management supports the university community by optimizing campus facilities, services, and resources to foster a vibrant environment for The Catholic University of America and its constituents.
Conferences and Pryzbyla Management strives to:
- Strengthen the undergraduate and graduate experience by developing student staff opportunities that offer comprehensive skill sets to provide high-quality, responsive and effective service, consistent with Catholic social teaching and the value of human work;
- Provide superior services hosted in hospitable, campus-centered facilities;
- Benefit students and grow institutional assets by practicing responsible financial and facility stewardship;
- Generate a broader understanding for the most effective uses of campus facilities and resources through collaboration and educational outreach.